Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in *.doc or *.docx
- The article conforms the Networking Knowledge house style, which is found in About the Journal (for a template, please contact the editor of Networking Knowledge)
- Your article is 6000 words (or less) including abstract, keywords, references, etc.
- You have included an abstract (150 words maximum)
- You have included five keywords (separated by a comma) at the beginning of the document.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- If your submission contains images those are used under the fair use policy, you have obtained written permission to use the image(s) or you hold copyright over the image(s).